I first would like to thank Gumby and casfz1 for help with this mod.
The bolt lengths are
2 - 150 mm 2 front bed mounts.
6 - 130 mm 4 in the bed 2 for front core.
2 - 110 mm 2 rear cab mounts You may need 2 extra washers or the stock core bolt works even better so i used that on one side. The other stock bolt was damaged.
2 - 100mm???? - I'm slightly unsure about which bolts for the two front cab mounts. 110 bottomed out about 1/2" of inch from the floor. I re used the stock bolts from the rear cab mounts on the front. They work perfectly
If your bolts survive being removed this mod is an even better value.
Here are some pics.
Before with 1" t bar crank and 1 " shackle
After 1" body lift and front bumper mod.
The Gap at the front and back bumpers looked really bad . I hoped I could adjust the front bumper but when maxed out I thought it looked terrible. It was approx 1 1/4 gap on the sides of the bumper. The fix is simple and takes about an hour.
When you remove the bumper your will see the horizontal slot where the bolt goes . Simply drill a 1/2 hole just above the slot and directly in the center . You want the bottom edge of the bit to be less than 1/8 of an inch from the top of the slot. Ream the hole up and down with the drill to create a vertical notch. Use a rat tail file to extend the hole up a little more and enlarge just a hair. Then a flat fill on the sides of the notch to complete the horseshoe shape. You can't go any higher because the washer on the back will hang up and prevent it . You'd have to notch the washer to go any higher .
Bumper mod completed. I think it is a perfect fit and so easy to do.
Next was the rear bumper . For now I just got a piece of rubber base board from The Home Depot flooring department.The total cost of supplies was 3 dollars. It comes in black, Grey , white, and brown, . It comes in 48" pieces The gap 47 3/4 " so its perfect. There are 2 widths , the smaller one worked fine but the larger one might be a little cleaner look.I was too lazy to remove the tailgate but if you did you could hide the screws by mounting the higher but u will need the wider one . I attached it with 4 #10 x 3/4" stainless steel screws but I'm going to add 2 more. I attached it by myself in about 20 minutes but it could be done in 5 with someone to help. . There are wires behind where you want to drill so make sure you look first.
I like that it easily flips up to access the spare tire hanger. The stock hole doesn't line up very well in its new position.
Before starting the car I checked all over for any strained wires , hoses , etc. The differential vent extension hose was a little too tight , that was an easy fix. I checked all around the bed , the wire on top the transfer case etc it seemed ok..
I checked the engine bay. A few wires seemed a little tighter but the only thing I could fine was the fan shroud clearance. The fan was about 1/4" or less away from hitting the shroud . I figured steeping hard on the throttle and or flexing might cause a problem. I crawled under the truck with a Dremel and cut off about an inch.Took maybe 20 minutes. Make sure you don't hit the fan with the Dremel or anything else and hot melted plastic will be falling in your eyes ! I know it said you didn't need to modify anything but make sure you look real close before you start the car and take off.
Last I checked the shifting . It went into gear but hit the bezel in 2nd and a little in 3rd and reverse. I held the boot up and went at it with the Dremel . I had to grind it all the way back to the little pegs underneath for second gear. The boot covers it up and you can't tell . The rubber boot now feels funny in second because its compressing for the last half an inch as you shift. It makes second feel stiff and mushy aswell as making some squeeky noises. Something to fix this is my next mod. Debating on Hurst shifter or fx4 shift arm.
Put on about 100 miles and hit a lot of good bumps everything seems good . The only difference I can tell is the steering is just slightly stiffer I think but most people wouldn't even notice. I put a couple more pounds of air in the tire it and it helped the steering.