mine got a little tighter after i did my body lift, but not much.
If its a problem you can do this
If steering binds during operation, perform the following
1. Locate mounting flange for steering column under
2. Unbolt flange from firewall.
3. Drill out holes in top of flange as far as possible.
4. Pull steering column down as far as possible.
5. Install factory bolts and tighten.
its normal, but if you want to, you can do what the instructions said and it will help. my buddies was really tight when we did a bl on his mazda b4000, he drilled out the holes to put his steering shaft more in line and his isnt tight anymore.