No its not stock but it is a 318.
The stock 318 went a 18.30.
Then i put the following on it
* 670CFM Holley Street Avenger Carburetors
* Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake
* Mopar Performance Purple Camshaft, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Advertised Duration 268/ 276, Lift .429/ .444, Mopar
* Hedman Street Hedders
* FlowTech Purple Hornie Mufflers
* Be Cool Custom-Fit Aluminum Radiators
* Hughes Performance Street Master Torque Converters, 2500 Stall Series
* B&M Transpak Kits
* Mopar Performance Ring And Pinion Sets, 4.10:1 Ratio,
* Mopar Performance Sure-Grip Differentials
* Mopar Performance Competition Leaf Springs
* Summit Traction Bars
and now it is running low 15s
but i still have them damn stock 318 heads on it. the intake valves are something like 1.75 or something retarded like that. If I'm lucky this year i can get the 340 heads that has 2.02 intake valves
My truck is a 1987 Ford Ranger 2.3l 4cyl.
I got a 75 Chevy Nove 6cyl too. it is my daily driver.