Hey guys! I'm new to the forums as far as registering, but have used them a lot to trouble shoot various issues. For this one though I had no clue what else to do before I pay a ton of money to have it towed into the shop. Ok here's what I have done so far and nothing seems to make it crank.
- Replaced spark plugs about 2-3 months ago
- Replaced spark plug wires
- Bought a spark plug tester and everything was fine and it said it was a fuel problem
- Checked and tested fuel pump relay and everything was fine
- Had low fuel pressure and replaced fuel filter
- Fuel pump seems fine, can hear the hum when key is turned to on
- Replaced with a new battery
I really don't want to replace the fuel pump and it doesn't seem like I need to because all of the tests seem like it is working. Here is a video of me trying to crank it!
Ranger Problems - YouTube
Any help would be appreciated!