This issue remains unsolved..... in addition to the attempted remedies listed in the first post, I have now tried the following as well.
- Removed Throttle Body and cleaned thoroughly, replaced gasket
- Cleaned Air Filter Box and Installed New Air Filter
- Performed Compression check, all cylinders tested right at 170
- Performed Fuel Pressure check, 55psi with Key on, 60 PSI with engine started, rapped throttle and pressure remained at 60psi.
- Checked that fuel pressure held, turned key on, gauge went to 55psi, turned key off and pressure held at 55psi for 10 minutes, which tells me injectors are not leaking
- Installed new spark plugs, no single plug looked any different than the other, none fouled, none looked "Leaner" than another
This time when I checked the codes I had P1132 & P1131, o2 bank one sensor one, so now I'm getting both a lean and rich condition.....LOL!
Next I hooked the truck up to a Snap-On scanner, I made a Word file containing all the results, if you would like to download it and have a look HERE