Got this from BassBoatCentral
The following reply was posted by cardrken:
This from service info, no pics.
Special Service Tool(s) Required :
Fan Clutch Holding Tool
Fan Clutch Nut Wrench
1. Disconnect battery ground cable and move out of way.
2. Drain cooling system.
3. Remove engine air cleaner outlet tube.
4. Remove two screws and fan guard if equipped. Remove four screws and fan shroud.
5. Lift belt tensioner by ROTATING it and remove accessory drive belts. CAUTION: Fan clutch has LEFT-HAND threads so nut must be turned CLOCKWISE for removal.
6. Loosen nut on fan clutch using Fan Clutch Holding Tool and Fan Clutch Nut Wrench and remove assembled fan blade and fan clutch.
7. Remove four bolts and water pump pulley.
8. Remove three bolts and remove Air Conditioning (A/C) compressor mounting bracket with assembled A/C compressor and power steering pump. Set off to one side making sure not to damage hoses.
9. Disconnect lower radiator hose from water pump.
10. Disconnect heater water hose from water pump.
11. Remove 11 water pump-to-engine attaching bolts. Note bolt location.
12. Remove pump assembly. Discard old gasket.