I took these out of my truck this weekend.
I was very careful at labeling everything so I would know where it to put it when reassembling. However, after I mounted one of my pushrods like this:
...instead of like this:
...it ended up falling into my lifter galley. At that point I just started tearing things apart to get my lower intake off and rescue my lost pushrod.
Unfortunately after I was done putting it all back together I had 1 bolt left over:
I also don't know if I put these hoses back in the correct location:
I didn't remove a hose from here but I was wondering if there is supposed to be one there:
I am going to be tearing it all back apart soon as I didn't put threadlock on the set screws and I have now found out that it is recommended. At that point I will take better pictures of the whole process for anyone that is interested in installing roller rockers.
Overall, it is a very scary mod for a novice like me, however, the truck runs very quiet and smooth and even the wife said it feels faster.