Overheating and I've scoured
Ok, I've asked around for a bit, and scoured the forums, but here's my problem:
My 2005 4.0 is overheating (according to the temp gauge) pretty horridly. It won't overheat while I'm driving, but as soon as I slow down or stop, BOOM! Straight to overheating if I'm not driving again within thirty seconds. I put some leak dye in the rad overflow tank, and I found it coming out a bit from some type of fitting. The fitting is on the driver's side of the engine, almost directly under the power steering fluid reservoir. It has an electrical plug going to it before the leak. I don't know what it is, and my Hayne's repair manual isn't telling me anything. I've been scouring the forums for hours attempting to find an answer, but I can't find the exact answer that I'm looking for. I just need help and I can't afford to take this thing to the dealership anymore. Any information would be amazing. Thanks for reading!!