P0152 and P2197
these are the codes my truck has thrown at me (2003 xlt 4x4 5 spd).
for the P0152 it says:
1. oxygen sensor defective
2. fule system running very rich or lean check other codes first.
3. engine misfire condition repair
4. fule pressure very high or low fuel pump or pressure regulator
for the P2197:
1. failed HO2S sensor
2. open or short circuit condition
3. failed fuel pump or blocked fuel filter
4. MAF sensor failure
5. vacuum leak
i have replace the O2 sensors within the last 4 months.
changed the fuel filter yestarday.
replaced the spark plugs and wires today as long with checking with vaccum leaks ( didn't find any that i know of)
cleaned the MAF sensor and the fuel pump is cuttin on before i start the truck. anything else i can check before i take it to a shop?
Mud holes are like a pretty woman with an std, you want to hit but are scared of the consequences!