yea ive been lookin around tryn to find one cheep. and yea i have the engine trans and t case. i need to get axles. and a truck
1) cam lifters, timing chain gear.
2) have the heads done
3) at least hone the cylinders maby bore it 30 or 40 over
4) have the trans built with a diecent stall converter
5) rebuild the t case.
6) i dont know what axles im thinkn 9 inch and maby a dana 44hd.
the ranger is light and i think those would hold up to. we dont plan on wheelin it hard but definetly plan on a little beatin.
7) 4.56 gears with limited slip front and maby a locker in the rear.
8) 33s or 35s
9) disc brakes with a 250 brake booster and a 250 steering box. have a bunch of parts.
10) box the frame a little. well alot.