OK, back to some progress pics. Changed out the brake MC to the one recommended by several folks. Got the MAF sensor attached to the intake tube, (no pics), and wired up and plumbed the TS powerfool Nitrous kit. I had to make a bracket as I am officially out of space. LOL There are officially a crap ton of braided lines on this thing now.
Still need a few more fittings to get the Purge line hooked up. so that is the red line hanging.
New brake master cylinder.
I also decided I have spent a ton of time and money doing it right, SOOOO, the dash and the radio panels are at a stereo shop getting fiberglassed in . The Dash will have the SCT extreme monted dead center, and a Gauge on both sides. The radio was removed, as was the Climate control panel, and 3 gauges and a few switches will go in the radio section, and three gauges where the climate controls were.