I figured I needed some help or tips on the following. Im not too good in audio and just started experimenting in my ranger. So far *knock on wood* there hasnt been a firework in my truck. Anywho first question is about a capacitor I just bought. Its a 1.2 farad tsunami. I bought it used so I didnt get resistor. Now if I wanted to charge it what kind of resistor do I buy and can someone show me a pic and the specs? I look on radioshack.com and I saw a bunch and didnt know which would be for my capacitor.
Now for the sub box. I was going to run an audiobahn click here to see it
. Now I want to build a box for my truck that is ported and here is my little 2 min work.
1. How many Cu. feet would this be if I built it on 3/4 MDF?
2. How big should the port be and is the port supposed to be some pipe going into box?
3. Where would the port be better off top or bottom?
4. How big would the port be at this size box?
5. Will the box be good for the audiobahn lol?
Much MUCH appreciate it for those that help
Here is a pic. The dimensions are 27 X 16 X 12 (W X H X D). By the way the port would be on the LEFT side of the box not near the sub