The wife and I tackled one our local volunteer Fire Department's firetruck (one of their 5) last Saturday. Basically, $400 + the cost of materials (about $200).
1) Treat all diamondplate with some Busch Aluminum Wash (more less an acid)
2) Polish all diamond plate and polish-able metal with Meguiar's All Metal Polish and a Mother's Powerball.
3) Pressure Washed the truck
4) Handwashed the entire truck
6) Clean interior top to bottom with Simple Green, various brushes, protectant, etc....
7) M105 Ultra Cut Compound on a Lake Country Hydro-Tech 5.5" Cyan cutting pad paired with a Meguiar's G110V1 Dual Action Polisher--settig 5-6
8) M205 Ultra Finishing Polish on a 5.5" Lake Country Hydro-Tech Tangerine Polishing Pad paired with a Meguiar's G110V1 Dual Action Polisher--setting 3-4
9) Collinite 845 Wax on a 5.5" Lake Country Hydro-Tech Crimson Finishing Pad paired with a Meguiar's G110V1 Dual Action Polisher--settig 1-2
10) Meguiar's Tire Shine on the tires
11) Cleaned Glass
Inside the bay
This door had bad waterspots all over it before this:
4 hours of polishing diamond plate:
Sara cleaned the entire interior, she done awsome!
The shine that M105, M205, Collinite 845 provides