If anyone would be nice enough, please cover all the types of scratches and chips. I dunno where to look to help me truck
1. very find scratches, just sortof scratching the outside coating but not really the paint
2. scratches that show up white, but not significantly deep
3. Scratches that you can feel, are deep(relative to depth of paint)
4, big ol' scratches, that go through paint and that underlayer
5. tiny dots, such as where someone shot a rock onto your hood and it chinked a spot.
6. Big rock chips, from offroading. By big I mean 2 mm across, a very noticeable chip where all the paint came off, leaving white.
Thanks, I hope this isn't some wierd sort of threadjack heh.