this is from the TRS link.
1) Loosen the lug nuts on the front wheels.
2) Raise the front of the vehicle. Securely support the front with jack stands and remove the wheels.
3) Remove the front brake calipers by removing the caliper retaining pin and slide off the caliper. You will probably have to remove the pin by squeezing it with pliers to fit in the groove, and then driving it out with a punch and a hammer. Hang the caliper out of the way with wire to avoid any strain on the brake line.
4) Remove the locking hubs, wheel bearings and locknuts.
a) Remove the retaining washers from the wheel stubs and remove the locking hub.
b) Remove the snap ring, axle shaft spacer, and bearing spacer.
c) Remove the lock nut with a 4 prong hub tool.
d) Remove the inner wheel bearing lock nut and wheel bearing.
5) Remove the nuts securing the spindle to the steering knuckle. Tap the spindle with a small hammer to jar it free. Remove the spindle.
6) Remove the splash shield.
7) On the right side of the vehicle, pull the shaft and joint assembly out of the carrier.
8) Working on the right side, remove the metal clamps from the shaft and joint assembly and the stub shaft. Slide the rubber boot onto the stub shaft and pull the shaft and joint assembly from the splines of the stub shaft.
9) Repeat these steps on to remove the axle on the opposite side.
its hard to see but i fyou save it you can expand it and see what i mean, there is no clip on the drivers side and it says to remove the right side first so thats why my guess was the drivers side being the right side, it could also be the ride side when looking straight at the truck. this stuff can be soo confusing.