Figured out what the problem was....well, 2 problems:
1) The copper washers that came with the Raybestos kit were 2 different thicknesses! So, when I thought it was compressed, it apparently was only on one side of the banjo bolt. I tried to tighten it down, initially, as much as I could, but I didn't want to strip out the caliper threads. Got new banjo bolts and a 10 pack of OEM washers......fixed.
2) The aftermarket lines are designed to received a bubble flared brake line. Unfortunately, the factory decided to make a concave flared end on my truck, so there was no seal in the housing of the flex line. Also, the threaded fitting was too short on the OEM lines to fully tighten down the aftermarket lines. Replaced entire driver's side hard line with 3/16 line from Napa and fittings. Spliced section into passenger side using a compression fitting. Fixed.
The overall look isn't "pretty," but it's functional, clears the UCA, does not rub any part of the frame, and is bone dry!
Ended up adjusting the rear drums as well, because the adjuster gear was basically completely unlatched. Cleaned everything, fine tuned it all and now my e-brake engages without the pedal almost smashing the floor. Brakes are nice and tight, so time to take her out and play :)