Selling off the Rear Disc Conversion kit I was assembling for my 2007 because the 2007 is no longer mine. :)
I was following the instructions found here:
How-To: Rear Disc Brake Conversion on Stock 28-Spline Ranger Rear-End
Anyway, what it includes:
- Rotors for '95 Mustang
- Pads for '95 Mustang
- Calipers from Mustang GT (unsure of year, but they fit the Rotors)
- Anti-Moan Brackets from Mustang GT
- Brackets for Attaching Calipers to Axle (will need to do some cutting to get them work, check How-To Thread)
- Stainless Soft Brake Lines for attaching stock hard lines to Calipers ((More Info Here)
- 10 Inverted Flare Nuts (More Info Here, You will Only Need Two of them)
- 1 3/16 Tube to 3/8 - 24 Flare Female Adaptor (More Info Here)
The only thing needed (from what I can tell is one more of the Wilwood Adaptors (a whole $3 purchase from Summit). I thought they came in sets of 2 when I ordered them, but only got 1 and then never got around to ordering another one when I found out my wife was pregnant and knew the truck was getting sold. So yeah.
Asking for $150 + S&H. Overall, that's a steal since I paid $50 just for the Stainless Brake Lines and Adaptors and I think it was like $85 for the pads and Rotors. I bought the brackets, calipers, and Anti-Moan Brackets from a member named "wellcom2knoxvile" way back in 2009 for $150 (no idea if he's still active or not). I'm guessing shipping can be done for around $30 bucks (using those flat rate boxes from the post office), but I'm not sure. I'll get some quotes if there is some interest.
PM or reply here for more information if you need it.
Picture of all the stuff:
Picture of the Adaptor you need more one more of: