Ok, had really good luck actually with it today. Here goes. Got 5/6 bolts out without ANY issue whatsoever, only one clip broke, and i got lucky enough to be able to jam a screw driver in there and finish taking the bolt out. Its the easiest bolt to get to, so i'll be grabbing a M12x1.75 nut and lock washer tomorrow to replace the clip. Once i got them all out i ran a thread chaser down the holes and over the bolts. this helped ALOT i believe. they went back in so easy. I started with the air tool, but didn't like what it did to the threads of the first bolt, so i moved to a breaker bar setup. loosened 'em up real good with a 3 footer, moved to the 1.5 footer, then finished with a 1/2 inch ratchet. i tightened them back up on reassembly with a 3/8 drive.
Got the spring shackles coated in Chassis saver after a little sandblasting. Hopefully that'll extend their life. Then took a can of black spray paint and gave the back frame 2 light coats just for a little protection and looks.
Only other issue i had, was the part where you put the gas nozzle, is in sideways right now. i couldn't get it so the drain hole was on the bottom (ran out of patience at end of day) so its sideways right now lol with the little drain hole on the right. just hoping it'll gas up good, and i can get to thousand islands and back with no issues. then i'll unscrew it and straighten it.
Overall, time consuming but i think it went pretty well. Thanks guys! time to relax now!