Well, I decided to go with the Bed Armor from Duplicolor and am very pleased with how it turned out. I am sorry I did not have any before photos but I am still learning this computer stuff and hope the pics will download properly. They were taken with a cell phone because I currently do not own a camera.
I do have a few hints that made the job easier for me. I used a paint remover that you chuck into your drill and that took care of all of the larger areas and used the red scotchbrite pad for the harder to reach areas as well as a dremel tool.
Since Bed Armor is water-based, the fumes were almost non-existent. Also, I had a smalll tupperware container filled with water to soak the roller, brush, and stirrer (which chucks into a drill). I soaked all of these in between the 3 coats I applied on the bed.
On the bed rail tops and tailgate, I used the aerosol can bedliner, also by Duplicolor because the texture is not near as rough and is alot cheaper than buying bed-rail caps. It took me 4 cans total to do the caps and the entire inside of the tailgate with 3 coats total. (I wanted a smoother surface to sit on.
I hope this may help someone else to make their job easier. I did soak my bed bolts from underneath with WD-40 several times in advance of pulling the bolts out and it did make the job easier but if I were to do it again, I would use something else like PB Blaster. I have not used the product myself but have heard good things about it from reading other threads.
The best part is I got the satisfaction of doing it myself. Costs were: About $93 (shipped) for the Bed Armor from JEGS, about $3 for the stirrer at Wally World, $7 for the paint remover (I used 2) so $14 together, and I forget how much the blue painters tape cost but it was definitely worth it!