Well, I cant decide if I want to niteshade or not.
Here's the truck as it sits.. well, this pic was from 2 weeks ago after I detailed it. BUT, that's not relevant lol.
It should be noted:
- I am NOT blacking the truck out. I like the chrome trim it has, and I plan on keeping it.
- When I buy wheels for it, it will be getting chrome wheels as well.
- I have not seen a pair of aftermarket taillights for this body style that I liked, hence why I'm considering niteshade. Just to clean them up a little. Their finish is sort of flat red now anyways.
- I am not going with clear or smoked headlights/corners on the front. I think the stock lights on these look the cleanest, and I just love they way they look compared to clears.
- I may or may not put a few coats on the clearance lights, and paint their bases black to allow them to look "cleaner" in the daylight, but look about the same in the dark.
Here are some taillights another OBS guy niteshaded. I would probably niteshade the whole taillight like this, because I plan to add some REAL back-up lights to the truck anyhow.
And for S&G, here is a pic I found of a truck like mine, with bigger tires. I love the look. Mine will look something like this one of these days :) I plan on keeping this same STYLE of wheel, however, I plan to find a 16x8 with a chrome finish. And a toolbox sometime soon :)