from the operators manual...
- No wire feed, weld output or gas flow when gun trigger is pulled. Fan does NOT operate.
1. Make sure correct voltage is applied to the
2. Make certain that power switch is in the ON
3. Make sure circuit breaker inside wire drive compartment is reset.
- No wire feed, weld output or gas flow when gun trigger is pulled Fan operates normally.
1. The thermostat may be tripped due to overheating. Let machine cool. Weld at lower duty cycle.
2. Check for obstructions in air flow. Check Gun
Trigger connections. See Installation section.
3. Gun trigger may be faulty.
- No wire feed when gun trigger is pulled. Fan runs,
gas flows and machine has correct open circuit voltage (32 VDC maximum) – weld output.
1. If the wire drive motor is running make sure that
the correct drive rolls are installed in the
2. Check for clogged cable liner or contact tip.
3. Check for proper size cable liner and contact
This is from a weld pak manual yours may differ but should be similar.. you can find your manual on lincolnelectric.com if you don't have the original.
Toreador Red 05' FX4
4.0 4x4 A/Tran Ext.Cab Daily Driver. Nomads, BFG M/T's
Alpine 9857, JBL MS-8 DSP, US Acoustics 2x80w & 2x100w, Vifa 1" XT25 Dual Ring Radiator Tweeters 3k+ 24db slope, Dayton Audio 7" RS180-4 Mid-woofers 100Hz-3k 24db slope, 500w rms Kenwood Class-D Mono - JBL 10" GTO1014 Sealed. 100Hz- 12db slope