here's some pics i took today.
here's the pieces i had to add to get the length i wanted.
and the other piece, the little 2 inch piece wasnt flat and straight with the other piece. so i stood stood on the long piece and a BFH took care of it.
then got 1 end tacked on
then the other end
and the bottom part and the sides by the truck for a test fit
and here's what i got so far
had to cut a 1/2 inch off one end on each long piece.when i was putting the 2nd long piece on it i cut the 1/2 inch off and it still didnt fit, so i hacked another like 1/2-3/4 inches off. and it was a little tight on the truck, so i flipped it over and its good now.. i found a scrap piece of expanded metal in the shop so i leaned it against where it will go just to see what it will look like, wanted to grab a picture of it but the batteries in the camera died. boo.. maybe later tonight or tomorrow i will get some pics up of that..
the supplied music i was listening to while building today are curtesy of my cd player in the truck. haha.. there's also a couple of gaps i need to fill still.