FINALLY DONE! Only took me about 6 months to do it, but that's what happens when you're busy with many other things.
I finished the drawer dividers today and gave it a good coat of Chassis Saver. I didn't like the finish of that as it was very glossy. A few coats of Duplicolor bedliner and I think it looks awesome!
The rubber on each shelf is just floor runner stuff I got from Lowe's a while back.
Here's the drawer divider I made up... seems to work pretty good while still allowing larger things to fit in the drawer.
Close ups of the finish... went on nice and smooth!
And as it sits now... ready for work! Once this tank is empty I'll be moving up to a Q size.
2011 Mazda3 Sport GT-E - 18" Rage wheels/Mazdaspeed3 Exhaust - mostly stock... for now!
1968 Ford Mustang - 5.0L EFI/T5 trans/8.8LS axle/4 wheel disc - under construction!
SOLD! 2007 Ranger FX4 Level II - Superlift/15X10" Nomads/33" Duratracs
2005 Chevrolet Colorado - 391,000km and counting...