I finally got some pics. Sorry its been so long. I've been pretty busy lately.
I got the bed pretty much finished. I just have a little bit of reworking on the cover.
I was going to get some chrome valve covers, but I don't have the funds to get one right now. So a buddy of mine and I took the old valve covers and cleaned them up and painted them black and put them on there for now.
I started shaving the "Ranger" emblem on the fenders and the antenna. I welded all the holes up before I smoothed it off with bondo. I still have some work on both fenders, but the antenna is finished and ready for paint.
I haven't really started on the drivers side with the sand paper, but here it is anyway.
I decided to see how much the top of the bed needs to be smooth and this is what I got.
The lighter spots are low and need to be straightened. So this basically means, I have a lot of work ahead of me.
Oh, and this is only one side, if you haven't figured that out by now. The other side is about the same.