...and my moms told me i have 550$ in gifts this year (Canadian$$). So I was wondering if I should get stuff I can install now, or more expensive things like rims or tires, which she could only get me like 2 or 3 of..
Here is what I WILL be putting on the truck at one point or another.
- Black heads/corners (that I could do myself... if I can do it in 1 day)
- Body lift
- Spare tire carrier like this that would mount in the bed. Jeep Wrangler Spare Tire Carrier 87-06 YJ TJ LJ on eBay.ca (item 150387419158 end time 08-Dec-09 2258 EST)
- Dick Cepek DC-1's (17 inch) that I would mount any type of tire for street use, and use my stockers for offroad...
or Cragar's (15x8) with MT's for offroad, and use my 16" stockers for street use
- 32 or 33 inch KM2's or MTZ's in 15" size, and get rims later on
- Pay my truck payment for 1 month so I don't have to stress out all the time with bills
Input is very appreciated and suggestions welcome