Pics. Hmmm. Well. Gotta take these things cautiously. I did take a couple pics. Thing is I bot a disposable camera last August with 27 exposures and have already used up 17. Couple of my kids are visiting next June that'll use a couple. Our wedding aniversary another. Shouldn't take long to use up the other 7. Then turn em in for developing. Probly have em by early next year. Here's a word picture.
Here's what I did and you'll all probly flip. Thing is I needed that thing NOW not "next day shipping and 7 business day: etc etc. So!
There was a rubber floor mat on top of the regular mats. I pulled that.
I made a 1/2 thick plywood floor board contoured to fit nicely in its place on top of the original mats. About 19" X 21".
I made a 7/16 thick plywood throttle pedal 3 1/2 wide X 7 long.
It was attached to the floor board with a plain old hinge. Screwed down.
It lays against the original throttle at an angle.
One side of that wooden pedal was finished so it slides easily on the OE pedal.
When I push down with my foot it all functions properly.
I repositioned the rubber floor mat.
There is 1 1/2 inch clearance between the brake and throttle pedal so I can release the brake and hit the throttle same time with one foot when pulling a boat out of the drink.
It took 3 1/2 hours because 1.) I tried several preliminary combinations to make sure the concept would work and 2.) I had to root around in the shed for the wood.
And, I'll have you know, I used AA plywood left over from years ago - can't even get it anymore. Probly stain and varnish it.