FUEL CELL QUESTIONS
Ok as most of you know I am pretty hard on my truck and it is starting to show, I have a couple of questions about fuel cells. I was riding and punctured the front of my gas tank.
1. Which one plastic or aluminum?
2. Can I use my fuel pump I have now or do I have to get another?
3. Sending unit is included with some cells but that is just for gauging how much fuel is left right?
4. How do I get the fuel lines that I have to buy for the cell connect to the factory fuel lines?
5. Can I just run the fuel pump off of a toggle switch or will it mess with the ECM?
6. And last but not least are they street legal?
Thank you for any help at all!!!!!
HONEY I PROMISE I AM DOING THIS TO THE TRUCK FOR A GOOD REASON