Thanks for the props Shane, like he said my rig is set up for SAR fairly well and will only get better. Here's the short list of what I have in my truck off the top of my head.
Truck 2003 FX4 Ranger
- 4in superlift front and rear fox 2.0 shocks resiviors in the front.
- XRC 10 winch mounted on front receiver hitch
-4.56 Yukon gears with torsion LSD front Auburn ECTED rear.
- 285/75R16 BFG ATs on eagle 16x8s
- cobra rear brakes with hawk pads EBC rotors and Hawk pads up front
- MOOG Heavy duty balljoints
- on/off/auto reverse lights and rock lights
- level 2 tow hooks front and rear
- Daylighters and HID retrofit projectors
- Mountainer leather power bucket seats with tuffy deluxe security console.
- CB/VHF/HAM Radios
- Pioneer DVD deck
- Garmin Navigation
- Transmission cooler fan
- Day and Night Amber Strobes
- Lincoln town car MFS and Shifter
- EXPO Visors with home link and voice recorder, OHC, F150 Auto dim mirror.
- All LED lighting in the interior
- K&N drop in filter with Gibson Cat Back
- RCI T-case Skid / Stock LII front skid stock gas skid / Superlift Diff skid / Rustys rear diff skid
Gear I have with me
- TOOLS lots of them
- Hilift with wheel lift and jack stand
- currie tire deflator to air down
- Straps (Recovery ****** tree savers and Tow) / Shackles/ ****** block/ rigging hooks/ wheel chocks leather gloves ect
- HUGE first aid kit
- 20 tie down straps of all shapes and sizes
- 4 tire chains
- chain saw / hatchet/ bow saw / clippers /.2 shovels.
- 400W inverter
- Fire extinguisher
- Jumper cables
- oil spill clean up gear
- Helicopter kit (Harness Helmet glasses and ear protection)
- daisy chain anchors for securing people in bed when Litter is loaded
- Spot Light
- Maps Maps n More Maps with compass and map rulers.
48 hour pack kept in a large water proof duffel bag I can strap to to the roof when I have to load people into the cab for searches.
- jet boil
- sleeping bag
- sleeping pad
- 50L pack
- hiking boots
- hi vis vest with PPE kit, paper, and pen
- Head Lamps
Im Sure there is more I am missing but thats what I could think of.
After a few missions this weekend.