well, i have recieved an offer to swap trucks with my father-in-law. he is gettin ready to trade his ranger in on probly a sport-trac. he wants to know if i want to trade trucks before he trades his in.
im sure you all know what i got, if not check out my photobucket and profile.
his is a deep emerald green 02 excab, 4.0/manual, fleetside 4wd. ALL STOCK w/35K miles. not sure what gears, or what power accessories his has either. i will try to find out this week when they visit.
why the swap would be good:
1) excab will be nice since i now have a family in tow
2) less miles, mine has 54K
3) i can transfer most of my stuff over to his truck
4) fewer green trucks around than sonic blue anymore
5) 4.0SOHC rather than my 3.slo
why i dont wanna trade:
1) i dont like the fleetside bed as well
2) i HATE tan interior
3) i loose my ex console, and exhaust
4) the EDGE was my first brand new vehicle and i LOVE it!
he owes less on his than i do on mine, so ill hafta make up the difference, but we will be payin them rather than the bank....
what do you guys think? trade or no??