Maybe, once I get farther along I will post up my wiring dilemma.
Update: Did some more bondo work on the OHC, looks like poop lol. I painted it up though hoping it would help. Still looks like poop. Do back to the bondo I guess.
I also cut out the back so I can run wires and junk. I also went ahead and dremelled out spots for the 3 switches, I went overboard so I need to bondo up the holes a bit to get solid fitment for the switches.
I also removed all my old wiring going into the cab. It was a mess, I can't believe I did that last year. Yuck. I patched up the 2 holes in the firewall though so I just need to pick a spot and do a new one. I got a PVC grommet to go through it though. I need a bigger drill bit first.