ok i finished up the job this evening and it wasn't as hard as i thought. took me about 3 hours to do, mostly i had trouble trying to get the passenger side bushings to seat properly so i had to take it apart several times, no big deal. once i had that figured out, the drivers side was a breeze. I took the truck out for a test run and it handles so much better now!, body roll is reduced bigtime!
thanks guys for all your help and i saved myself about $250 just by doing it myself! it was well worth the effort. -Mike-
Daily Ride: 98 Ranger, 2.5 Auto, K&N CAI, Flow 40 exhaust, reg cab flareside, grey metallic, 235/70R15 Bridgestone A/T's
Other Ride: 05 Harley Electraglide, tc88, Screamin Eagle stage 1 kit. Chrome lowers, nastalgic bag guards, black cherry, 1965 Electraglide Emblems