What are they called? - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource
Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiast!

Go Back   Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource Arrow Ranger-Forums General Forum Arrow General Ford Ranger Discussion

General Ford Ranger Discussion General discussion of the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2016
Thread Starter

I am: charles East
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Chaparral ,NM
Vehicle: 2001 ford Ranger
Drive Type: 4x2
Engine: 2.3
Posts: 10
Total Props: 0
What are they called?

The item are 2 black pieces of rubber that are on the front of the wheel well of the rear wheels...This is a 1988 Ranger 4X4 2.3L...I had this truck painted and they were painted white....Yuck...I want new ones but cant find them at "Auto parts warehouse"...What to call these things?...I guess I could take them off and clean them but I'm afraid the paint thinner might melt them....Easier to buy them.....Charlie
Reply With Quote
+ 0 -
Old 01-01-2016
iTrader: (1)
I am: Ron Dean
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Vancouver, BC
Vehicle: 1994 Ford Ranger
Drive Type: 4x4
Engine: 4.0
Posts: 4,742
Total Props: 88
They are usually called bumpers or stops, have a look here at LMC: Truck Parts and Truck Accessories

LMC is a good source of older truck parts

Last edited by RonD; 01-01-2016 at 11:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
+ 0 -

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where can i get these, and what are they called? kyle9013 2.9L & 3.0L V6 Tech 9 07-10-2009 02:26 AM
Whats this rubber called? mtbphoto General Ford Ranger Discussion 3 10-25-2006 07:24 PM
Splash gaurds.........is that what they are called? Maxboost Exterior Semi-Tech 13 08-24-2005 11:25 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:25 AM.