What would be a fair asking price?
What would be a fair asking price regarding a private party sale?
2000 Ford Ranger
- 2.5L 4 cylinder
- 104,000 miles
- 5 speed manual transmission
- Fiberglass bed cover (color matched)
- Extremely clean and well cared for
- New air filter, fresh engine oil, fresh transmission oil, fresh differential oil
- Michelin LTX tires (stock size) 80% tread left
- Never abused, used as a daily driver and driven like a grandpa
- Needs nothing but a driver
KBB says retail is $4,900 and private party is $3,535.