Just a curious question.
2005 3.0L/auto 65,000 miles
- Underdrive pulleys
- flowmaster original 40 exhaust - side exit
- Taurus Electric Fan
- Xcal2 Tuner
- Oil changed every 6k with synthetic since 20k
- ATF and filter changed at 30k and 50k
- Rebuilt clutch limited slip
- new shoes and wheel cylinders
- Manual windows/locks
- Stock mp3/cd player w/pioneer front speakers
- Vinyl floor
- FX4 cluster
- Custom front bumper
- FX4 gas tank skid
- U-Haul Hitch
- 3" spindle lift
- Shackle rear lift
- 33" BFG A/Ts on American Racing Baja Aluminum wheels - With matching/full size spare
- Shaded lights
Truck has never been hit, paint has a few brush scratches that can be polished out, minor dings here and there. No leaks, no mechanical issues, period.
I have some other things like the off-road lights, cb, hi-lift, HIDs, etc that I'd probably keep off the truck..