Alright I have asked a couple members, but we are all at a loss.
I installed my EATC, but I am having some serious problems with it. For instance the problems I am having is as follows:
- fan runs on high when the HU is shut off and blows it out the defrost vents
- fan has 2 speeds when the HU is on, high and medium
- the a/c wont engage (i think it might be either bad clutches or compressor)
Here is what I have done:
- replaced the Fan Speed Controller
- checked, checked, checked, checked, checked, did i mention that i checked the wiring
All the wiring is correct according to John Grigg's (n3elz) How-To on his Car Domain ( http://www.cardomain.com/ride/296394/14
). My blend door motor works perfectly, it fell right in when i installed it.
Does anyone know what MIGHT be the problem
When i disconnect the Y/BLK wire from the R/O wire, all the fan power stops......
Any help would be great!