so i just got my hella 500's in the other day.
woke up a lil earlier this mornin and started slaving away.
at first, i was gunna mount em regular, but the otherside wouldnt clear the transcooler.
so i flipped em, and had ALOT more room than before...but still not enough.
so i cut one of the brackets off and bent it back. and its still pretty solid. so im debating weather or not to make a bracket for it..we'll see
so this is wat i started with
what i got to after i drilling one hole...ugh, but finding that upsided down is waaaaaaaay better and makes it appear more centered in the grille
drilled a bigger access hole so the bolt would clear and it was more user friendly
after about oh....2-3 hours of workin on the wiring, and trying to figure out why the hell its not working i went in.
searched the forums.....apparently brown IS the way to go haha
and everythings still loose n crap cuz its dark and i got hw....AND i still have to find a place to mount the switch.
probably ontop of the fog switch.
and i still gotta replace that broken fog.....darn.
hope ya like it!