1) Find your Fuse Panel
2) Turn on your ignition. (Don’t start the truck , put it in the run position)
3) Take a 12V Probe and find a hot wire.
4) Turn off the ignition and check to see if there is power there if not go to 5.
5) Add a Fuse Tap and run the wire to a relay mounted under your hood (pin 86 or 85)
6) Run a ground wire from pin 85 OR 86 to ground. (the opposite of 5)
7) Run a red fused power wire from the battery to pin 30 on the relay
8) Run another red wire from pin 87 to a multi power port setup in the cab or whatever you want to power.
9) Ground the Multi Power Port Setup or component.
That easy !
4x4, 5sp, Std Cab, Stepside, E4 Red
4” Lift - Coil-Overs, 6” SkyJacker Leafs - No Blocks (Mistake)
31 Spline FX4 Rear Axle, 4.56s and OX Locker, Hurst Shifter w/Optional Stick and "Made by Grev" alignment adapter