need help with intake water hose - Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource
Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiast!

Go Back   Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource Arrow Ranger-Forums Technical Forum Arrow General Technical & Electrical

General Technical & Electrical General technical and electrical discussion for the Ford Ranger that does not fit in any other sub-forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2014
Thread Starter

I am: Gene Boyd
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Irving, TX
Vehicle: 1998 Ford Ranger
Drive Type: 4x2
Engine: 2.5
Posts: 1
Total Props: 0
need help with intake water hose

I have a 1998 4 cylinder Ranger. There is about a 12" long, small rubber water hose/tube that extends from the center of the intake down toward the rear of driver's side of the block.

The fitting in the block apparently rusted and broke off. I need to find out what this hose and fitting is called, what it does, and if the fitting is screwed or pressed into the block. I also need to know the best way to make this repair.

I appreciate any help -

Reply With Quote
+ 0 -

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hose that connects from intake to engine next to oil fill cuscus DOHC - 2.3L Duratec / Mazda L Engines 1 06-18-2014 09:54 PM
HELP! Water pump hose to heater valve? 95rang 2.9L & 3.0L V6 Tech 0 02-08-2012 07:08 AM
Brother tore my intake hose.... LancerRevo General Technical & Electrical 8 08-15-2009 12:41 AM
Top hose warm, bottom hose cold. Thermostat? wesleyn 2.3L & 2.5L I4 Tech 6 01-05-2009 07:13 AM
Intake hose swap BananaEdge 4.0L OHV & SOHC V6 Tech 2 03-25-2006 02:41 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:58 PM.