Turn Signal / Dashboard lights issue
This is my first post here. I'm hoping that someone can help me with some issues I'm having with my truck. I have 2000 Ranger XLT Super Cab 4x4 Off Road: A while back the far left side of my gauge cluster had a light go out and now the left side of my dash is out and randomly the lights around the heat settings on the dash stop working. Also... about the same time my left turn signal stopped working. The right side works fine.
1. I replaced the bulbs front & back and it still doesn't work.
2. Lights don't blink when I turn on the hazard lights either.
3. You can hear it blinking but the lights don't work.
4. The brake lights work and standard running lights do too.
5. I haven't touched the dashboard lights yet. Not sure how to get to those.
I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or if they are related. Any help would be greatly appreciated.