Carpet installed. I made sure to mask the bedlined area to avoid getting the spray adhesive on it. Use 3M Super77, spray both surfaces liberally, then let tack-up for at least five minutes. Once glue has "set", slowly lay the carpet onto the box, smoothing it out as you go--I used a Bondo spreader for this. Work it into all of the corners and edges, then rough-trim the excess off wih a SHARP utility knife blade. Once the glue has dried for an hour or so, go back and carefully trim the edges with a sharp utility knife blade
This is the center panel:
I like how this looked on the old box, so I incorporated them onto this one. These are the original Ranger emblems that were removed when i put my '06 emblems on. They're held in place by the locating pins, which are pressed into a couple of blind holes-they fit really snugly.
Ready to install:
EVH-striped fire extinguisher, MagLite, and power inverter all installed.
For some reason, the color of the carpet looks kinda blue in these pics--probably my POS camera. This carpet doesn't match my interior as well as the old one did, but overall, I'm very happy with how this on turned out.