Well ok, I know I will be breaking one rule for the section but I really don't know what they are worth in the condition they are in so I will do my best to describe them as good as I can beforehand.
I have a set of modded 01+ headlights AND 06+ corners that were on my 2009. I got into a wreck last December and it looks like one of the adjusters broke on the drivers side headlight and they were replaced with some Ebrazillion one piece lights.
I kept these lights "just in case" (read- I'm a pack rat) but after going through my storage unit this weekend I decided I am not gonna use these anymore, so I want to sell them.
So here is the "Good"-
- Complete set already modded satin black
- 06+ corners!
- All bulbs included
- Lenses all pretty clean with only minor wear scratches and rock pecks
- They never leaked any water when I had them on.
- One headlight adjuster broken. It is missing the tang that the retaining clip goes on to and it is somewhat "limp". (you could swap yours over)
- When modding, one corner lens warped a bit. Never bothered me too much, but hey, I'm trying to be honest here.
- When sealing them back up, I used black silcone. It got sloppy when i put the two halves back together. I was never really happy with how sloppy it looked, but I never was motivated enough to try and redo it either.
Here are the two headlights themselves.
Whats the whole package worth to someone here? THEY ARE NOT PERFECT, but if someone is interested let me know.