Interior, Exterior, Electrical, & Misc.Ford Ranger interior, exterior, and electrical parts, i.e. overhead consoles, speakers, lights, bumpers, doors, wiring. This sub-forum is also for ads which list multiple Ford Ranger items per thread.
i have a new radio harness just laying around, free for who ever wants it just pay shipping which would be like 2$ haha let me know if anyone needs ill be going to the post office tomorrow afternoon and i could ship it then
** this is if you want to install an aftermarket radio
dude you gotta start putting the location and price in the title or Moderators are gonna lock all of your for sale ads:
Rules, Notes & Guidelines
* All for sale threads MUST INCLUDE ASKING PRICE. It will be removed if a price is not included. There will be no "Best Offer" threads. You may, however list something like "$100 or best offer".
* You must also INCLUDE YOUR LOCATION in the title. You do not have to list the city, but you must at least have the state/province in the thread title or your thread will be removed. This is for ANY type of thread posted in the Classifieds (ie: Wanted, WTB, WTS, For Sale, Look what I found on Ebay, Local For Sale adds, etc)
* Post counts are not affected by this forum.
* NO commercial or retail advertisments are allowed. If you're looking to become a vendor, please PM Zach (zabeard) or rick (rick)
* Regular forum rules apply!
* Because of the shear number of regulations, FIREARMS are not allowed to be bought, sold or traded on R-F. There are a number of reputable buy/sell sites out there for firearms, please look into using those instead.
* Pictures should be included when possible of items being sold. Items that are new and in the box don't have to be opened, just take a pic of of the sealed box. This is not a rule, just a strong suggestion. Many people want to see what they're buying before they buy it.
* Any new threads that do not comply with these rules will be removed.
* This intentionally left blank.
just trying to help ya out. also pics of stuff really help out