Another Instrument Panel Thread
I have read and searched the forum for hours. My eyes are bleeding. I can't find JP7's LED Cluster videos anywhere. I see all his posts about his videos, but no video. Why can't he just post a damn link?
Most of the instructions are on older versions of the instrument panel. I just want to double check this before I start taking crap apart.
I pull the dash off, then take out the gauges.
1) If I don't touch the needles, will they always light up orange no matter what lights and paint I put back there?
2) If I just put brighter LEDs behind the panel without sanding or painting, I will get the same color as it is now, but just brighter?
3) Do I need to install 20 LEDs, or can I use the oznium strips? If so, which oznium strips do I use, as there are several different kinds?
4) If I have to sand and paint, I can just use acetone to remove it, or is sanding required?
5) Is there any way to make the dimmer work after this mod is completed?
I will probably have more questions later. Basically, I don't care what color it is, I just want to make them brighter. So, I can skip all the painting and sanding, and just make the lights brighter, that would be great.