Originally Posted by chris_w_2008
ive searched around and didnt really find what im looking for, i know some of you guys have put in power locks, im wanting to because my key locks get froze and it would be nice to have power, but i want to know how hard is it to get the door panles off?
Very easy to remove...
1. roll window down and push lock **** down.
2. remove window crank handle (pry outer cover off base and remove center screw).
3. Remove screws from inner door pull handle
4. Remove screw from the bottom outer edge of panel.
5. lift door panel up and off the inner beltline and lock ****.
6. Carefully remove watershield.