Mine smells new, but this thread reminded me of something pretty funny. I had an 00' XLT 4X4 that I can't even describe the smell, but the closest you could come to it would be Bourbon Street in New Orleans after a summer rain. Here are the chain of events that lead up to it:
1. Girlfriend (now wife) puked all over the passenger door inside and out and the carpet and seat.
2. Girlfriend (now wife) was stuck in traffic after major drinking event while I'm passed out as the passenger, pisses in a 32oz cup and then accidently spills the entire thing on drivers seat by bumping the accelerator.
3. Close friend is rolling a full bottle of Kahula back and forth on the floor with his feet and pours entire bottle under passenger seat when cap falls off.
4. My bottle of Jim Beam, which had been poured into a ziplock for smuggeling into the Kentucky Derby, explodes behind the drivers seat.
5. And then there were a couple of random beer spills all over the place.
One summer day when it was about 95 degrees and my windows were up I went out to my truck with a severe hangover, opened the door, got hit in the face with this wave of stench and threw up right there on the spot. Thank God it was a lease!!!!!!