Worked on my full-length console a bit
Anyways, the console I installed still had the vents from the Explorer. I didn't know what to do to remove and voer them up, so I ended up getting a plastic passenger side boot from a 96 Explorer and cutting a piece of plastic out of it to fit in the back of the console. I used Quik Steel to try and seal it in. I realize after painting it doesn't look great, but it's better than having the random vents. This is a pic of it with the cup holders removed.
2010 4.0 SOHC Ranger XLT 4x4
Bucket seats, center console, OHC, Mustang dome light, LEDs, Linex bedliner, Leer cap, stepbars, skid plates, rear hitch