Originally Posted by Redneckstone
Ok couple things...
1) OMG the unimog makes me wet in the pants thats just insane...
2) I see you waste no time in slamming your truck back together for the what 45th time? lol
3) isnt the silver ranger the one with the prototype Torsen diff in the front?
1) That's what everybody that sees it say. We pulled in to where we were meeting to see an H1 Alpha sitting next to it. Turn out the dude had to have a picture of his Hummer with the Mog. I quote... "That thing make my Hummer look puss." - Hummer Guy.
2. At least the 45th time. We've got it down to about 2hrs, both sides off to driveable. That's with reassembling coilovers.
3. Yea, that was the truck with the prototype Torsen(s). Thing was bad ***. Unfortuantly the Torsen's had to go back (and I couldn't get my hands on the front one) so now he's running a Eaton E-Locker in the rear and open up front. (He still blames the tight limited slip for contributing to the death of a CV. I kind of do too)
Originally Posted by mikerider
there were three to five of them made, Sean got on of them Rick from ORR has one and the rest I am not sure of
I'm pretty sure the number was three. There was one that Sean got for RangeRunner, one went to an off-road race team, and other stayed at Torsen (the one Rick had access too as he works for Torsen)