OK, we want a good turnout for the next one......so give us some dates...
Land Between the Lakes (LBL or Turkey Bay) in Northwest Tennessee / Southwestern Kentucky.
let us know
Here is the website address to the facility:
Here is a map of the ORV trails:
Here is the website address to the camping:
- Each attendant will be responsible for their own food and drinks.
- There is ice available to purchase at the lodge where you buy your ORV pass.
- Each attendant will be responsible for their own camping. A 3 day camping permit is required and cost $5 per person.
- You can rent camping equipment here:
- Each vehicle MUST have a 1-3 day ORV sticker to be on the ORV park. To get the permit you must have THIS waiver with you at the time of registration.
ORV rules and regulations:
- Please print them, read them, and sign a copy to bring with you. I want people to know the rules when they come on the ORV park (RangerSVT's request).
- Front and Rear tow points
- Tow strap
- CB radio (not required, but EXTREMELY helpful if you are stuck since cell service probably isn't good there)
Members who will be there:
For those who would like to go but your rig is not trail ready, feel free to bring your 4 wheelers. If you don't have a 4 wheeler and still want to attend, get with a member who is going as he/she may have an open seat or two