Once again we are planning another wheelin trip/meet and greet, we are having more and more turnout. We are planning a trip to Land Between the Lakes (LBL or Turkey Bay) in Northwest Tennessee / Southwestern Kentucky.
October31 and November 1, 2009
Here is the website address to the facility:
LBL | OHV Trails
Here is a map of the ORV trails:
Here is the website address to the camping:
LBL | CAMPING... Turkey Bay
- Each attendant will be responsible for their own food and drinks.
- There is ice available to purchase at the lodge where you buy your ORV pass.
- Each attendant will be responsible for their own camping. A 3 day camping permit is required and cost $5 per person.
- You can rent camping equipment here:
LBL | Rates And Hours of Operation
- Each vehicle MUST have a 1-3 day ORV sticker to be on the ORV park. To get the permit you must have THIS waiver with you at the time of registration. Available at any welcome center or at ORV main entrance gate, $15.00 each vehicle, not each person.
ORV rules and regulations:
- Please print them, read them, and sign a copy to bring with you. I want people to know the rules when they come on the ORV park .
- Front and Rear tow points
- Tow strap
- CB radio (not required, but EXTREMELY helpful if you are stuck since cell service probably isn't good there)
For those who would like to go but your rig is not trail ready, feel free to bring your 4 wheelers. If you don't have a 4 wheeler and still want to attend, get with a member who is going as he/she may have an open seat or two.