i just got this 84 ranger swb, reg cab, 2.3L 5spd. paid $600 drove it home"NO RUST" i wont to build it but want some opinions on my ideas!
1. strait axle swap (its 2x4 now)
2. 6" susp lift
3. 3" body lift
4. flat bed (already removed bed and scraped it)
5. dually adaptor kit
6. 9.00x16 military tires (6x)
7. goseneck hitch (turned my popup camper trailer in to a mini goose neck)
8. flat black paint job.
9. 5.13 gears or in the ballpark of that due to the 4cyl motor. gona be more for show then off roading i have a truck to do that already.